It’s been 6 years since the release of Fight Night Champion and the boxing community is eagerly awaiting. Fight Night Champion was an in depth realistic boxing simulation that offered a solid single player mode and stellar multiplayer mode. The game was as close to flawless as you could image. Boxing fans are on the edge of their seating waiting eagerly for the first NextGen boxing game.
|NuthinBut_Dabest||21.0||2 (Madden 17)||Fletcher Cox|
|cpu||16.5||2 (Madden 17)||Cameron Jordan|
|SHOWTIME401BOXER||16.5||2 (Madden 17)||Aaron Donald|
|xlRoninnn||15.0||2 (Madden 17)||Jabaal Sheard|
|meskinMamba7||14.5||3 (Madden 17)||Cameron Jordan|
|NuthinBut_Dabest||14||3 (Madden 17)||T.J. Green|
|BellyBuckz||12||2 (Madden 17)||Richard Sherman|
|xlRoninnn||12||2 (Madden 17)||Devin Mccourty|
|BellyBuckz||9||2 (Madden 17)||Jayquan Floyd|
|SportsGamer2010||8||2 (Madden 17)||Quintin Demps|
|AlexanderTremell||34||1 (Madden 16)||Todd Gurley|
|BellyBucks||26||3 (Madden 16)||C.J. Spiller|
|SHOWTIME401BOXER||26||3 (Madden 17)||Joe Reed|
|BellyBuckz||26||2 (Madden 17)||Laqwan Bell|
|SHOWTIME401BOXER||21||2 (Madden 17)||Joe Reed|
|SHOWTIME401BOXER||1970||3 (Madden 17)||Joe Reed|
|BellyBuckz||1781||2 (Madden 17)||Laqwan Bell|
|Snoop_IsThe_Name||1650||1 (Madden 17)||Melvin Gordon|
|SHOWTIME401BOXER||1559||2 (Madden 17)||Joe Reed|
|GREENRANGER_MSU||82||5 (madden 16)||BRANDON MARSHALL|
|ROOK0187||57||4 (madden 16)||Jameis Winston|
|ROOK0187||51||3 (madden 16)||Jameis Winston|
|Key_So_Retro||48||3 (Madden 17)||Nick Marshall|
|Daddy-o-ray||45||1 (madden 16)||Cam Newton|
|GREENRANGER_MSU||6,721||5 (madden 16)||Lions|
|key_so_retro||4,941||3 (Madden 17)||Cardinals|
|SportsGamer2010||4,120||2 (Madden 17)||Texans|
|memphispride901||4,059||2 (Madden 17)||Packers|
|COUNTRY_BOI_84||4,040||2 (madden 16)||Bengals|
- Aaron Rodgers (Packers) – 39 TD’s – Rodgers lead the league in Season #2 with 39 TD’s. Will he be able to lead his team to a second Super Bowl title in Season #3?
- Brock Osweiler (Texans) – 37 TD’s – Coach SportsGamer2010 is not the player that we was a few Season ago. We predict that this QB will continue to put up impressive numbers in Season #3.
- Matt Ryan (Falcons) – 33 TD’s – The Falcons are always a threat in the air and we expect nothing different in Season #3.
- Andy Dalton (Bengals) – 32 TD’s – Andy has been the silent assassin. Now that he is on the radar teams will look to make adjustments against the Bengals passing game in Season #3. We’re interested to see what type of numbers Dalton puts up this season.
- Andrew Luck (Colts) – 31 TD’s – Luck is a very dynamic QB who is very difficult to contain and we except to see this reflect in his Season #3 statistics.
Going into Season #3 here are 5 running backs that you’ll want to keep your eyes on.
1.) Seahawks – Laqwan Bell (BellyBuckz) (1,781 yards , 10.5 avg , 26 TD) – Bell’s yards per carry show how deadly this running back is every time the ball is in his hand. This guy is only 24 years old!! Look for huge things coming from Bell in Season #3.
2.) Bengals – Joe Reed (dirtybirdBONE) (1,559 yards , 4.6 avg , 21 TD) The Bengals may have secured the best free agent in off season history with the acquisition of Joe Reed. Reed ranked #2 in rushing yards in season #2 but with 336 attempts will the Bengals be able to feed him the ball enough to duplicate the numbers that he produced in Season #2.
It’s only his second year in the league but Joe Reed has established himself as one of the best running backs in the league. Many consider Reed to be the fastest player in the league and with a speed rating of 99 it’s hard to argue against this. Reed carried his team to the Season #2 Superbowl and hence was named league MVP for Season 2.