Join the PS4 league now at www.gameathlete.net/football
It’s been 6 years since the release of Fight Night Champion and the boxing community is eagerly awaiting. Fight Night Champion was an in depth realistic boxing simulation that offered a solid single player mode and stellar multiplayer mode. The game was as close to flawless as you could image. Boxing fans are on the edge of their seating waiting eagerly for the first NextGen boxing game.
- Aaron Rodgers (Packers) – 39 TD’s – Rodgers lead the league in Season #2 with 39 TD’s. Will he be able to lead his team to a second Super Bowl title in Season #3?
- Brock Osweiler (Texans) – 37 TD’s – Coach SportsGamer2010 is not the player that we was a few Season ago. We predict that this QB will continue to put up impressive numbers in Season #3.
- Matt Ryan (Falcons) – 33 TD’s – The Falcons are always a threat in the air and we expect nothing different in Season #3.
- Andy Dalton (Bengals) – 32 TD’s – Andy has been the silent assassin. Now that he is on the radar teams will look to make adjustments against the Bengals passing game in Season #3. We’re interested to see what type of numbers Dalton puts up this season.
- Andrew Luck (Colts) – 31 TD’s – Luck is a very dynamic QB who is very difficult to contain and we except to see this reflect in his Season #3 statistics.
Going into Season #3 here are 5 running backs that you’ll want to keep your eyes on.
1.) Seahawks – Laqwan Bell (BellyBuckz) (1,781 yards , 10.5 avg , 26 TD) – Bell’s yards per carry show how deadly this running back is every time the ball is in his hand. This guy is only 24 years old!! Look for huge things coming from Bell in Season #3.
2.) Bengals – Joe Reed (dirtybirdBONE) (1,559 yards , 4.6 avg , 21 TD) The Bengals may have secured the best free agent in off season history with the acquisition of Joe Reed. Reed ranked #2 in rushing yards in season #2 but with 336 attempts will the Bengals be able to feed him the ball enough to duplicate the numbers that he produced in Season #2.
It’s only his second year in the league but Joe Reed has established himself as one of the best running backs in the league. Many consider Reed to be the fastest player in the league and with a speed rating of 99 it’s hard to argue against this. Reed carried his team to the Season #2 Superbowl and hence was named league MVP for Season 2.
We’re not even a week into Season #7 and the drama has already began. Anthony Davis was traded from the Pelicans (Snoop_isthe_name) to the Cavs (Key_So_Retro) for Tristan Thompson. There are a few players in the league that are upset about this trade but after further review this trade still doesn’t make the Cavs the best team statistically. Statistically, Golden State is still a better team (Not to mention AfroSamarai1 currently leads the West with a 4-0 record.) The question to be answered is why would the Pelicans (snoop_isthe_name) trade away their highest scorer? Hmmm, suspect?! Tristan is a beast on the boards so the Pelicans got something out of the deal but trading away your highest score is VERY suspect.
This trade was bazaar but so was Durant’s move to Golden State. Lets not forget that TheRealTopDawg (Mavericks) is playing this Season! TheRealTopDawg won Season #3 with a bunch of bench warmers! A team may look good on paper but the PLAYER makes the team!
As far as moderation of trades goes, future trades will required admin approval to prevent ridiculous trade attempts. In this situation the trade was lopsided. It will be interesting to see what (if anything) the Pelicans (snoop_isthe_name) do this Season. As far the Cavs, GameAthlete analyst predict that Key_So_Retro and his Cavs still will not be able to clinch a title this Season with their power house of a team. You heard it here first….
The performance of DAnteQuinlan17 in Season #6 landed him a 3 place spot among the highest scorers ever.
|Gamertag||Points Per Game||Season||Player|
|cpu||21.0||1 (madden 16)||G. Hayward|
|GreenRanger_MSU||31.3||1 (madden 16)||S. Curry|
|Tyree213||23.6||2 (madden 16)||M. Gasol|
|Bread_Breakah||26.7||3 (madden 16)||M. Jordan|